Central Heating in Leeds
iPlumb specialise in installing central heating systems in the home, we can help you choose the right system for your home or indeed update your current central heating system to a more efficient system. Central heating systems really are an investment and one which should last up to 20 years so it is very important that you choose a system that is right for you and your home.
We have listed below some of the reasons why we believe we are the right company to carry out the installation of central heating in your home:-
- Our service is available 24 hours a day all year round
- We carry out emergency repairs
- All of our engineers and installers are Gas Safe certified
- The systems and appliances we use are the latest in energy saving technology
- iPlumb have full public liability
- Our work comes with a full guarantee
- Gas safety forms are issued on completion of all of our central heating installations
One of our heating engineers will visit your home to carry out a full site survey where we will discuss and advise you of your heating and hot water needs. We will then provide you with a no obligation quote and information on any new sustainable technologies and heating efficiency levels we feel will be of benefit to you. When you are happy with your quote from iPlumb we will arrange a suitable time period to install your heating. This installation will be done with the minimum amount of mess and disruption. We will then fully test and commission your new heating system and register your boiler with the Gas Safe Register. Our installers will also run through how the system works and how the controls work to ensure you have a full understanding of how your new system works.